- apples + bananas with earth balance almond butter (with flax seed)
- leftover cold pizza (growing up i never really liked pizza. i might have started to enjoy it in high school or shortly after… i NEVER liked it cold. cold tomato sauce is just not appealing. but last year after eating fellini’s smiling cow pizza, i tried it cold and FELL IN LOVE! white pizza is even yummier cold. i might need to go to pizza-holics anonymous now….)
- dinner salad (romaine lettuce, sunflower seeds, red bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, carrots)
- cheesy dinner rolls (veg news sent me an email newsletter today and it had a yummy recipe for cheesy dinner rolls….10 minutes later they were in my oven! good timing veg news!)
- very vegi soup
(bob’s red mill vegi soup mix, yukon gold potatoes, carrots, yellow onion, better than bouillon “no chicken”, swiss chard, salt & pepper)
- popcorn (today i popped it in a pot with olive oil – came out SOOOO much better than using the microwave!!!!) topped with nutritional yeast, salt & garlic powder.
i’m dressed and ready to go…. i downloaded 12 new pop songs to get me through my cardio tonight. my goal is 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the treadmill. 🙂