- whole oatmeal (soaked oat groats, apple, cinnamon, water, agave syrup, soaked raisins, chia seeds and hemp milk) recipe can be found in the “raw for 1 or 2 people” cookbook by jennifer cornbleet. i modified it by adding chia seeds & hemp milk. 🙂
this is why i said i am going semi-raw this week. the hemp milk was not raw – came from whole foods. i have never ventured into making my own nut or rice milks. i honestly don’t have the time right now. my breakfast was delicious and tomorrow i’ll add more fruit to it. (i forgot to buy blueberries & bananas at the store yesterday!)
- not meatballs with marinara sauce (all raw) from “raw for 1 or 2 people” cookbook by jennifer cornbleet.
- mediterranean kale (same cookbook!) kale, olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, avocado, pine nuts and lemon juice. i added sun dried tomatoes and avocado instead of olives.
- azuki beans with kabocha squash from the kind diet (the link actually brings you to this recipe!)
i told you i was eating raw-ish not totally raw.
this is a macrobiotic meal from the kind diet. it is super healthy and really yummy too. i added carrots to the recipe to create some sweetness. 🙂
- not peanut butter cookies (from the “raw for 1 or 2 people” cookbook by jennifer cornbleet) suuuuuuper yummy. i had one. they keep for a few weeks in the freezer but mine will be gone by saturday. 🙂
i’m getting ready to head out to the gym right now. i plan on doing 60 minutes of cardio and some ab exercises. 🙂