- whole oatmeal (soaked oat groats, hemp milk, soaked raisins, apple, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, water, agave syrup, chia seeds and banana) recipe from “raw for 1 or 2 people” by jennifer cornbleet
having leftovers from yestereday, means less work today. a lot of the raw meals are for two people…so i always have another meal already prepared! many of the items keep for up to 5 days in the fridge. 🙂 and even though it looks like rabbit food, it is quite filling. especially all of the pates which are made from nuts or seeds.
- tomato stacks with sunflower pate & pesto. both recipes from the same raw cookbook “raw for 1 or 2 people”. i think next time i make pesto i will use less garlic. i STILL have garlic breath 7 hours & 2 teeth brushings later. 😦
- coconut yogurt with grapes & strawberries & chia seeds (yogurt is not raw)
- azuki beans with kabocha squash (leftovers from yesterday)
- dinner salad topped with walnut pate (spinach leaves, tomatoes, carrots, sprouts with raw mustard dressing) the walnut pate recipe can be found in “raw for 1 or 2 people” by jennifer cornbleet
- three “not peanut butter cookies” (leftovers from yesterday) “raw for 1 or 2 people” cookbook
miyagi’s walks are about it for my exercise today…but hey, walking up & down the hill is good exercise! i never made it to the gym last night either. that was a big fail. i’m super busy this week with preparations for my vacation (leaving for san francisco on saturday), so i can’t beat myself up too hard. it’s not like i’m sitting on the couch all day. i’ve been running errands and cleaning the house. so i am burning calories even though i haven’t been going to the gym. i’ll be doing a ton of walking in san francisco too. 🙂