- green smoothie: spinach, kale, almond milk, frozen strawberries & blueberries, banana.
- leftover soup from burma superstar
- leftover neatloaf from ananda fuara
- toasty crispy bbq sandwich
- biscuits and gravy
- side of potato salad
- side of yams
yes this was all for two people. oh muh gosh was it good. i love souley vegan.
love love love. we had to throw in the biscuits and gravy because they didn’t have that six months ago when i lived here! the biscuits were in the shape of muffins, but they were DELICIOUS! they could have used a little more gravy, but still yum! the yams were freaking phenomenal….
having lunch at souley vegan was probably a mistake only because now i REALLLLLLY miss the bay. 😦 i don’t want to go back to new york. i don’t care what anyone says… the bay area has the BEST VEGAN RESTAURANTS ON THE PLANET. hands down no contest.
- california burger (vegan) topped with avocado, vegenaise, tomato, lettuce, ketchup
- sweet potato fries
- vanilla peanut butter milkshake
did you guess where we had a late night dinner? saturn cafe! i love this place, although i wish they would just make everything on their menu vegan. i want fried zucchini, onion rings & corn dogs. MAKE EM VEGAN SATURN! 😉
i’m getting sad…. tomorrow is my last day in the bay. back to new york i go. 😦