- leftover aloo gobi mutter (i’m a weirdo like that. i LOVE leftovers for breakfast!)
- large dunkin donuts coffee (black with extra sugar)
- macro/vegan sundried tomato tofu dumplings (store bought – super yummmmy!)
- mac & trees – appetite for reduction cookbook! (this recipe was super yummmmmmmmy! and easy! i added some daiya mozzarella to add to the cheesiness!)
- yours truly by tofutti cones
oh em gee i’ve died and gone to vegan heaven. these are freaking amazing. while looking them up online i see there is a recall due to milk contamination… how on earth would there be MILK in a MILK FREE product? why is there milk at their facility? hmmmmm. i might not buy these again…but WOW are they amazingly delicious!
long walk with miyagi and then lots of cardio at le gym. 🙂 finally not so sore anymore from yoga last saturday. i’m such a wimp!
very vegan thoughts: so i think the raw diet kinda made me binge. i craved sweets & junk food and gave into it. ironically i read an article about how raw vegans are the most likely to fall off the vegan wagon and go back to meat. so i think a “raw cleanse” once in a while is okay….or incorporating more raw into my weekly menu is good, but trying to go raw for more than a week at a time might backfire. so this week i picked appetite for reduction for my meals. i’m excited to try a bunch of new recipes. 🙂 nothing like a warm, home cooked meal. especially since it’s still freezing cold outside!