so hi… i know i know “daily” food journal. i’m slacking majorly right now. i have really good excuses though i swear.
- i’m getting ready for a LONG vacation. packing for three. organizing. cleaning. errands. i have A LOT to do to prepare. 😦
- i’m not cooking, therefore i’m not eating anything worth blogging about. like do you really want to read about my vegan “turkey salad” sandwich. no tomato, sprouts, nothing. just “turkey salad” on multi grain bread. boring.
so i can say i have been drinking those green smoothies EVERY morning religiously and i LOVE them. this morning i made one and i loved it so much i thought i’d share.
- honeycrisp apple (peeled, sliced)
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- spoonful amazing meal, chia seeds, gogi berries, acai powder
- spoonful agave nectar
- 6 frozen strawberries
oh my gosh it was delicious. i gave my grams some to taste & she liked it too! 🙂
i probably won’t blog tomorrow or saturday…but i promise i will blog sunday, monday and tuesday from the road…and my entire time in florida. 🙂 there aren’t many choices in north carolina, south carolina or georgia off i95… so i’ll have to get creative. i’ve already purchased some granola bars and made some trail mixes. 🙂 as i was planning the route, i also printed out a few vegetarian friendly establishments along the way. i’ll be happy just not having to eat subway everyday. i loathe subway.
hope everyone is having a fantastic week. pugs & kisses! 😀