- green smoothie: rice milk, amazing meal, gogi berries, frozen banana, frozen strawberries, spinach….
- chai tea at starbucks (i had five hours “off” grandma duty today so i like to have a monday “me” day once in a while….)
- a few bites of vegan “chicken” lomein macrobiotic meal. i’m so lucky most of the grocery stores carry these!
- lara bar – blueberry muffin flavor
- vegetable cobbler from vegan on the cheap cookbook. it was so delicious! om nom nom nom.
- banana, strawberry & pineapple soft serve.
i’m loving this frozen fruit in the food processor idea. tonight i used two bananas, two strawberries & a handful of pineapple – processed it for less than five minutes. i had to add a little bit of rice milk to get it to the consistency of soft serve… that did the trick! i sprinkled some unsweetened coconut flakes on top. SOOOOOOO yummy! great after gym snack! totally cures my sugar cravings at night. no more pints of carrot cake rice cream for this girl. 😉
today i went to the gym TWICE! i did 1.5 hours of yoga earlier today and after dinner went back for some cardio. i did 20 minutes (1.8 miles on the elliptical) and 30 minutes on the treadmill (2.10 miles). i need to get back to the park and start running. did i mention i’m training for a 10K? i yam! 😉