- tofutti drumstick ice cream (why did i buy these again!?!?!?!?!? i have zero willpower around sweets….)
- macrobar (peanut butter chocolate chip flavor)
- run / walk 30 minutes 2.6 miles around lake (my iphone app says i did an average of 13 minutes per mile)
- two black & white cookies (recipe from babycakes covers the classics cookbook) so yummy!
i was suppose to bake these for rachel yesterday, but we ran out of time and had a change of plans so the baking never happened. i kind of regret making them today because now i have ice cream cones in the freezer and black & white cookies on the counter. D A N G E R O U S. i’m TERRIFIED of inheriting diabetes (like my grandmother). i see how awful of a disease it is, and i wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. i need to watch the sugar. 😦
- quinoa, red bean & walnut burgers (in a wrap with mixed baby greens, “honey” mustard & daiya cheddar shreds)
the recipe is from veggie burgers every which way. fun cookbook but i truly wish it was 100% vegan. there are so many recipes that call for eggs! 😦