- smoothie: vegan smoothie infusion, fresh banana, fresh blueberries, frozen strawberries, gogi berries, green apple, rice milk…
- large salad: spinach leaves, tomato, carrot, avocado, slivered almonds, walnut hemp burger (raw), ginger dressing….
- side of vegetable “crackers”
- zucchini chips – another FAIL for the thrive diet recipes. probably my fault for putting a bit too much coconut oil…
they came out soggy even after adding another 15 minutes in the oven! 😦 i ate the few that weren’t overly soggy but tossed the rest.
- smoothie: raw cacao powder, hemp milk, raw almond butter, frozen banana.
so this raw-ish diet is making me sluggish and unmotivated. i think the 80+ degrees and humidity is also slowly turning me into a pile of stephie-mush. i’m such a wuss now in regards to temperature. i know everyone will think i’m crazy, but i kind of miss the winter. i HATE being hot. when you’re cold you can cuddle up in blankets or jackets. when you’re hot… you can only take off so many layers and then you run the risk of being arrested for public indecency.
so no exercise today. i feel like poop. i also didn’t sleep well last night.