- tofu scramble: tofu, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, onion, tumeric, salt, tofurky breakfast sausage, daiya cheddar shreds
- french press coffee (black with sugar)
- buckwheat waffles from vegan brunch cookbook
- topped with bananas and blueberries
- gimme lean sausage
- iceberg dinner salad with red bell pepper, chickpeas & ginger dressing
- summer squash “burgers”
- green beans (from a can…low sodium)
the zucchini burgers were from the new vegan burger cookbook I got last week. they were very similar to potato pancakes but with zucchini instead of potatoes. fried zucchini patties is more like it. they were okay. nothing spectacular. i probably won’t make them again.
i know i keep promising a more exciting day cooking wise… well my friends, tomorrow morning i’m BAKING *gasp*. that’s right. i owe a friend some baked goods…. 😉 and dinner will also be exciting.