- french press of coffee
- leftover lentil loaf with gravy & peas
- small bowl of leftover black eye pea soup
movie theater snack:
- green grapes
- stacey’s everything pita chips
- smoky tempeh seitanic stuffer from the best veggie burgers on the planet cookbook. topped with organic ketchup & daiya cheddar!
- sauteed veggies (squash, spinach, tomato, onion)
so first i basically made a quick seitan and then stuffed a tempeh / onion / “bacon bit” type mixture between two patties, making it one. holy veggie burger! so good. the leftovers were kind of hard…. if you try this recipe, make sure you have six mouths to feed! 😉 very yummy & very filling.