- yogi skin detox hot tea (agave nectar to sweeten)
- leftover curried lentils with brown rice
before gym snack:
- green smoothie: (spinach, rice milk, 1/2 frozen banana, fresh strawberries, pineapple & apple, amazing meal, gogi berries, acai powder)
today i had a session with a personal trainer. 🙂 she is awesome but i hated her for the first 30 minutes she tortured my out of shape arse! every part of my body is sore right now…. it hurts to sit on the couch… it hurts to get off the couch…. i just hurt. meh. i am SOOOOOOOOO out of shape. it’s ridiculous! i feel hopeless. we started out with three different types of lunges, planks, jumping and jump rope. these things seem so simple but it was super difficult for me. 😦 blargh. i have a lot of work to do……..
after gym snacks:
- primal vegan jerky – LOVE these things!
- green grapes
- macro bar -peanut protein
- leftover peanut burger in pita bread
- protein shake: rice milk, natural peanut butter, cacao powder, 1/2 frozen banana, amazing meal.
vegan gift giving: one of my super duper good friends (rachel in chicago) had a birthday this past week and i was having trouble deciding what to get her. so i ended up trying pangea the vegan store and building my own gift basket which was shipped to her full of vegan goodies. 🙂 it’s a wonderful option for vegan gift giving especially if you live in different zip codes! they have food products, books and body care. they do have pre-made baskets, but i liked the option to make my own.