- french press coffee (2 tbs sugar, rice milk)
- green pumpkin smoothie (1/3 cup canned pumpkin, spinach, frozen banana, dates, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, rice milk)
- kale salad over
- chickpea salad
i order kale salads all the time while dining out, but i never make them at home. my friends keep posting pictures of kale salads they make at home so today i jumped on the kale salad bandwagon. i made a “dressing” with tahini, sweet miso & fresh lemon juice… but i need to work on that some more! 😦 far from perfect! i let the kale marinate with the dressing, chopped tomatoes & bell pepper in the fridge while i prepared the chickpea salad.
chickpea salad: one can (drained & rinsed) chickpeas, chopped celery, s&p, vegan mayo, relish and spicy mustard.
- leftover salad from lunch! 😀
after walk juice/smoothie:
- fresh carrot / spinach juice
- mixed with frozen mixed berries, fresh banana, fresh strawberries, green apple, gogi berries, vega smoothie infusion and flax meal!
i’ve always wanted to mix fresh juice with my smoothies instead of non dairy milk or coconut water! yum! reminds me of a v8 splash… but sooooooooo much better! 😉