2012 was not the best year for me… in fact it was one of the worst years of my life. 2013 will be amazing and wonderful. i’m going to make that happen. as i went through my resolutions from last year i realized i succeeded in half – failed the other half. this year i have a similar list.
my goals / intentions / resolutions for 2013:
- run a 10k and then a half marathon
- buy a bike, canon mark iii and a kayak
- win lotto to pay for the above listed items
- be a wonderful human being
- go back to school
- MOVE FAR AWAY FROM FLORIDA
- be a good friend
- GET MORE PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS
- become a better blogger / food photographer
- just keep swimming
these are all things i’m striving for this year. i’m hoping to do new and fun things with this blog. more cookbook reviews, vegan restaurant / bakery reviews, vegan travel guides, instructional videos, contests and giveaways, and lots more recipes. so instead of a self portrait project (which i’ve done the past few years) i’ll be focusing more on my food photography.
what are YOUR new years resolutions?
Happy 2013 friends!